CNC bench drilling machine, referred to as bench drill, is a small hole processing machine tool with small volume and simple operation, which is usually installed on a special workbench. The drilling diameter of bench drilling machine is generally less than 13mm and no more than 16mm. Its speed change is generally realized by changing the position of the V-belt on the tower pulley, and the spindle feed is operated manually. The bench drilling machine can be placed on the worktable and the spindle is arranged vertically. The spindle box and worktable of the vertical drilling machine are arranged on the column, and the spindle is arranged vertically. The radial drilling machine can rotate and lift around the column. Usually, the spindle box can move horizontally on the radial arm. The worktable of milling and drilling machine can move vertically and horizontally, and the drilling shaft is arranged vertically. It is a drilling machine that can carry out milling. Deep hole drilling machine is a drilling machine that uses a special deep hole drill to rotate the workpiece and drill deep holes. The flat end face center hole drilling machine cuts the shaft end face and the center hole drilling machine processed with the center drill. Horizontal drilling machine is a drilling machine whose spindle is horizontally arranged and can move vertically.
Safety operation procedures for CNC bench drilling machine:
1. Check whether all components are normal before use.
2. The drill bit and the workpiece must be clamped and fastened, and the workpiece cannot be held by hand, so as to avoid personal injury and equipment damage caused by the rotation of the drill bit.
3. Concentrate on the operation. The rocker arm and carriage must be locked before working. When loading and unloading the drill bit, it is not allowed to knock with a hammer and other tools and objects, or hit the drill bit up and down with the help of the main shaft. The special key and wrench shall be used for loading and unloading. The drill chuck shall not clamp the drill bit with conical handle.
4. The drilling of thin plate needs to be padded with wood plate, and the thin plate should be grinded. A small feed rate shall be adopted. When the drill bit is about to drill through the workpiece, the feed rate shall be appropriately reduced and the pressure shall be applied gently to avoid breaking the drill bit, damaging the equipment or accidents.
5. When the drill bit is running, it is forbidden to wipe the drilling machine and remove iron filings with cotton yarn and towel. After work, the drilling machine must be wiped clean, the power supply must be cut off, and the parts stacking and working site must be kept neat and tidy.
6. When on the workpiece or drill bit, the drill bit shall be lifted. Make it cut off, and remove the cutting with special tools after stopping drilling.
7. The drill must be drilled within the working range of the drilling machine, and the drill bit exceeding the rated diameter shall not be used.
8. When changing the belt position, the power supply must be cut off.
9. In case of any abnormal situation during work, stop the machine and deal with it again.
10. Before operation, the operator must be familiar with the performance, purpose and precautions of the machine. It is strictly prohibited for novices to operate the machine alone.
11. Workers must wear appropriate clothes and gloves are strictly prohibited.